Poor teeth alignment is an issue that has affected several individuals and still does. For a long time, many people have been using metal braces which are exactly not the best due to their adverse negative effects. The silver spotlight on teeth is not something that most people like, but many have ignored the defect just to have the good smile. What they may not be aware of is that they can still have the beautiful smiles without people noticing that they have braces on.
What is invisalign?
It is an exceptional kind of a teeth straightening system which offers beauty and is very comfortable to use. Replicas of the patient’s teeth are used to make distinct trays which are used in adjusting the teeth according to how the patient wants it. The trays are replaced often which in most cases is in two weeks. This is important in ensuring that a flawless smile is attained in the end.
The designing of invisalign calgary offers, purely relies on a 3-D computer imaging program. The program is very precise in capturing the alignment of the teeth and duplicating the positioning to determine where they will be put in the patient’s mouth.
Benefits of invisalign over other kinds of braces
- They are invisible– this makes it possible for one to conceal the fact that they are trying to adjust their teeth. By being able to hide the dental work, one’s self confidence is improved making the treatment more comfortable and easier.
- They can be removed– this way, the patient can maintain hygiene for instance through brushing and flossing. They can also remove them during a meal which makes it easier to chew and there is no accumulation in the teeth.
- It requires less recovery time– traditional braces may take about three years to heal while invisalign requires only a year or less. However, it is important to note that healing period may vary from one patient to another.
- It is made up of plastic aligners– these offer more comfort as compared to other kinds of braces.
- Adults can also use them– many adults may not have had the chance to align their teeth in their earlier on years. Invisalign gives such people the chance to improve their smiles since it can be used on anybody regardless of their age.
- One can go on with their lifestyle as usual– unlike traditional braces which might deter you from undertaking certain activities, these kinds of braces does not limit an individual to the kind of activities they can participate in.
How to get invisalign braces on
- Meet the orthodontist
- Develop an individual plan
- Get the braces fitted in
- Go for checkups twice a month
- Give your teeth time to align
There is no better feeling than knowing that you can smile without feeling shy that people will notice the braces. Above all, it is great knowing that the braces will result to a permanent beautiful smile. That is what invisalign offers.